Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 Weeks Later and 1 Week To Go

Well its been two weeks since my last blog, but more importantly, I am one week away from the Country Music 1/2 Marathon! I have been tapering my runs quite a bit and not dieting much. I have lost little two no weight in the past two weeks, but I'm ok with that. I want to be strong for the race. I have felt great on all of my recent runs. I will be shooting for a half marathon time of 2 hours. I don't think I will be able to get under that, but I want to get down as close to 2 hours as possible. I had a yard sale Friday and Saturday. It was successful, but I wore flip flops on Friday and my heels dried out. My left heel had a very painful crack in it right now. I hope I can get it healed by Saturday. I also need decide my next running goal beacause in a week my blog title will be obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment