Sunday, April 5, 2009

Back to Normal

Well the past week would be best described as normal. A little spin class, a little weight lifting, alot of running, a little weight loss. Mix it all together and you got a normal week for me. Well normal as of the past few months. I ran 6 miles on Wednesday and Friday. Each one took about 55 minutes. Saturday skipped boot camp to rest my sore hip. I had gotten some new shoes from Fleet Feet, but developed hip pain after my first run, so I returned them and got a new pair of New Balance 1063. I have pretty much worn out my 1062 pair. Today I ran 12 miles in 2 hours and 10 seconds. I am feeling really good about the 1/2 marathon at this point.

Monday was the last weigh-in for the 11 week weight loss competition at work. I lost some more weight and won the competition. I lost 11.3% of my body weight during the competition on top of all I had already lost. I am still hoping to be down 100 lbs from my starting weight by marathon time.

Oh and I tried frisbee golf for the first time today. Loved it. I will probably be playing more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment