Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feeling Good

Well lets see. Monday I weighed in for my weight loss competition and only lost 1 pound last week. I was ok with that since I lost 7 lbs the week before and spent 1/2 of last week in Boston. Monday night I played 6 games in my racquetball tournament. 3 against one guy and then another guy I needed to play showed up so I played him 3 games also. I was pretty tired but managed to win 4 of the 6 games. Then I hit the weights.

Tuesday I did Don's spin class. It's getting pretty easy. Either I am getting in better shape or my body is just getting used to the spin class routine. Probably a little bit of both. Oh I did an hour of racquetball before spin class.

Today I ran 5 miles. I ran the first 3 miles with Brian and the last two by myself. I was concentrating on keeping a consistent pace shooting for 9:30 a mile. I ended up with a time of 48:01 or about 9:36 a mile and was pretty consistent throughout. I hit the weights afterward. I lifted pretty heavy and I am really starting to see real muscle definition.

Tomorrow Paul, Brian, and I are going to have a one mile race. This will allow us to set a good one mile benchmark to compare to in the future. Should be interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment