Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend With Old Friends

The weather this weekend was awesome! I started Saturday off with Joyce's bootcamp. I did not like it nealry as much as last time. Since basketball took over the gym halfway through, we were forced to do the rest of class in the aerobics room. It felt to much like a normal aerobics/step class. I am not a fan of those. I probably won't be doing any more boot camp as long as its in that room. Then I went upstairs for an uperbody workout.

My friends Sharon and Mark came up from Chattanooga to hang out with me. They had never been to the Jack Daniel's distillery so we went down there and took the tour. It was fun. We hung out the rest of the day and caught up on old times. After the left around 10pm I drove to Shelbyville to hang out with some old friends. I discovered some awesome ping pong skills and became almost unbeatable haha. I left there about 2am and came home.

Sunday I went to Murfreesboro and met up with a good friend from college, Ashley. It had been a long time since we saw each other. Instead of grabbing dinner like we would have done in our past, we went to the greenway and walked while we caught up. We ended up walking 6 miles, and when she left, I ran the same 6 miles in under an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment