Sunday, February 1, 2009

End of the week

Thursday - Got my ass handed to me in racquetball. Had spin class.

Friday - Ran outside for 50 minutes. I assume I ran 5 miles or more.

Saturday - I showed up for Joyce's boot camp, but it was cancelled! I wasn't happy. I just shot some basketball and hit the weight room. I also went shopping a to buy new clothes since all my old cloths do not fit anymore.

Sunday (today) - Ran 8 miles in the wind. My total time was 80:50. Not too shabby, but I was having a hard time today. My entire body really did not want to cooperate. Also some creepy old guy stopped on the shoulder and blocked our path. As we got closer he motioned for us to come to the driver side. It looked like he had something in a bag. We ignored him and ran on the other side of his car. I looked back and saw that he was backing up toward us! I was like what the f**k is this guy doing? As I was getting ready to change from running to defending myself, he turned down a side road and disappeared. Tomorrow is my week 3 weigh in. After losing 7 lbs last week, I hope I can muster up a loss for this week.

1 comment: