Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Better Not Get Sick...

Warning: I am not proofreading this post.

Well I am not feeling so hot, but here is the rare and elusive midweek blog. Monday I weighed in for my weight loss competition and was down 4.5 lbs from the previous Monday. That puts me at 80 lbs lost since February 2008 and almost 24% loss in body weight. Only 20 more lbs until I reach the century mark. That evening I played racquetball, went to spin class, and then lifted weights. I felt pretty good.
Tuesday was the health expo at work. They started it off with a 5k so I ran in it. I came in at 28:53, but after checking gps watches and google maps, we decided the course was about 3.26 miles. So after a little correction, I ran a 5k in about 27:30. That evening I did racquetball and spin class.
Wednesday I had 3 tournament racquetball games. I did not do so well. I was feeling sluggish and my oponent was damn good. After that, I attempted to run. I got in 2.5 miles to get my weeks total to 5.5 (where it should be). I then did a very short weight lifting session. I was feeling very drained.
Today (Thursday) I woke up coughing. I felt fairly awake, so I was hoping my body was fighting off whatever funk was trying to take me down. Tonight I played racquetball, and then during spin class afterward I really hit a wall. My back and neck were in pain. And not from working out. Just aches really. My legs felt week and I was coughing. I managed to get through class (though I was a little light headed) and came home. I really hope I do not get any sicker. Making weight this Monday will be difficult to say the least.
Tomorrow I hope to run 5.5 miles and then Saturday morning I want to do Joyce's boot camp at 8am. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment