Sunday, February 15, 2009

Has It Been A Week Already?

Wow, its been a week since my last post. Hmm well it was a pretty normal week I suppose. I did run less than normal so that I could do my best at the Predators FANGtastic 5k on Saturday. So yesterday I ran my 2nd 5k ever. It was alot of fun and had alot of runners there. My last 5k time was 29:02. So I set a reasonable goal of getting under 29 minutes. The race was pretty uneventful although I did hear some fall down behind me. I turned around and saw someone on the ground and people helping her. I pushed it hard and got across the finish line. I was heaving and close to puking. I checked my watch. It said 27:17. I was very pleased! My chip time agreed exactly. 27:17. So that is my new PR for the 5k. Here is the link to the overall results. I am #74 in the Male Age Group 25-29. I will also include a picture.










1 comment: