Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dinner Is In The Oven

Well I guess I will blog while I am waiting on my fish to cook. Trying to eat as healthy as I can. Workout started normal enough. Showed up at the rec center. Got my spin pass. Put my towel and water bottle on the bike I wanted to use (like normal) and then played raquetball. I played really well today. Won every game of singles and then played a game of cutthroat with two guys I never win against. Well today was my day. I won! First time I have ever beat these guys and have been playing them for awhile. I guess I have gotten better and have lost enough weight to really be competitive. So then I go to spin class 15 minutes early and guess what. My water bottle is missing, and someone else's bottle is there. So I ask a couple people and they know nothing. So I toss the towels on the floor and put the bottle on the floor. Then the guy comes over and ask what I am doing...apparently he thought the bottle and towel were left from another class. Give me a freakin break. Needless to say I got my bike back. Sigh...sometimes I feel like I am in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment