Sunday, January 11, 2009

First 6 Miler

Well this weeks long run was 6 miles. It was supposed to be 6 miles last week but I was sick and only managed 4. So today I was determined to get 6 miles in. I ran with my friend Paul through Manchester up and down some fairly intense hills in sub freezing temperatures. After about 4 miles I started to fall behind his pace, but I did mange to keep running all 6 miles and got a time that was right at 1 hour. Maybe 2 minutes behind Paul. The run was tough, but I felt pretty good afterward.

Tomorrow also marks the first day of my weight loss competition. I organized one for my building at work to see who can lose the biggest percent of body weight in 12 weeks. I have already been losing weight so I dont expect to win, but you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment