Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yesterday...

Well yesterday I decided to take it a little easy after my subpar performance on Friday. I went to the gym and just did a little upper boday weight training. Then I had lunch with my parents in Shelbyville. Went to Murfreesboro to use my $50 Dick's gift card. Then went to Publix for Clif Bars and other stuff I cant find in Manchester. On the way home, I found out some friends of mine were going to the Predators game in Nashville, so I called my friend Brian to see if he was up for going on short notice. We got there without tickets and managed to get lower bowl tickets for $25. Too bad the Thrashers scored like 5 points in the first period. The Preds lost 7-2. Awful. Today is supposed to be a 7 mile run. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment